Thursday, February 18, 2010

Spring in February?

I just got back from a lovely run out around my neighborhood in St. Paul. About 3 miles and it felt great! I absolutely love this weather this time of year: bright sunshine, temps in the 30s. It's still cold compared to San Diego, but it's beautiful for February in Minnesota! If this weather keeps up, I'll have no problem keeping up my training! Now if only we could do something about those slushy puddles...

As for the fundraising, we are almost ready to send out all of our official letters, so if we have your address, be expecting one in the mail soon. We are up to $498.54 towards our $8700 goal. It's a good start, but still a long way to go. Please consider giving what you can. Your donation will help save lives by supporting valuable research and funding patient services for people living with blood cancer. I am so honored to run in support of this cause and so grateful to anyone who supports the cause financially. You can donate online though our team site at http://pages.teamintraining.org/mn/rnr10/AndysAngels, which also links to all three of our individual sites, or send your check, payable to LLS, to me at:

Becca Nelson - Andy's Angels
657 Ashland Ave #8
Saint Paul, MN 55104

Thanks in advance for your contribution! Go Team!

-Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment